WFU

2018年8月22日 星期三

Today we ate Bellini to be our lunch





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we ate Bellini to be our lunch, and I think the last time I ate Bellini is almost one year and maybe more than one year. I hope it is not more than one year, and when we were eating Bellini. I saw a TV, and it is about Olympics in Jakarta, and they are riding bikes. And some people are driving cars and giving water to the racer, they ride very long time, and it is almost three hours, and maybe more than three hours, because when we finish eating, it said two hours and 39 minutes.

I ate kid's meal, and we were happy. Bellini is far to the place where we homeschool, and we think homeschooling is fun, and I love it, we took about fifteen minutes to go to Bellini. And I think that is quite far. I don't know why it can be far like this, if it is near the place of homeschooling, it will be great, and we can always go to eat Bellini. That will be good, but it is far to the place. And I was a little bit sad, but it is OK.

And I love to eat the noodle in Bellini, and it is delicious, very yummy, everybody loves it, and I love it, too. I think that is the best noodle, it is tasty, I recommend to you. Kids meal is very yummy, if you go to eat, you will know how tasty it is, and Bellini gave us crayon to draw, and I think the picture I drew was great. I drew some Pokémons, I drew Zygarde, Squishy, Beedrill and Caterpie. They are all very good.

I think today I felt happy, because today I ate Bellini to be our lunch. And the last time we ate Bellini is long time ago, but I still think Bellini is good to eat, I won't forget it, I think you must try, but maybe you will think that is not yummy enough, so if you think that is not yummy, then the next time you don't need to eat it.