WFU

2018年8月7日 星期二

Today I did lots of work





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I did lots of work today, the most work I did in these days, I felt a little bit scared, too, because I wrote 43 pages, and there are only 90 pages, but I still have some need to be finished, because there are too many things, and some of them are very hard, but some don't, and this is the easy one, there is one that is a little bit harder than this one.

This one is quite easy, so I can do it faster and faster, so I can write more like this, so tomorrow I want to finish it as fast as I can, so I will try to finish it tomorrow and scared my Dad, so I can try the harder one, then I can know more things than the normal people that is the same level as me, that is a great try, then I will finish it very very fast, faster than what my Dad is thinking.

Then I will try the harder one be smarter and smarter, then I will go to lots of places to have some competitions, then I can get some good awards to go to good university, then I will surprise my family, I really want to finish my dream, I really want to, please god, now I will find a shooting star to complete my dream as fast as I can, but first, don't think too much about it, but I will still try my best.

I think today I felt happy, because today I did lots of work the first step to be in good university, a great time I love it tomorrow, I will finish it, I promise, please believe me, I will try, and get the chance to finish my dream, I will try really hard, I promise.