WFU

2018年8月12日 星期日

Today I went to both of my grandmother's house





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I went to both of my grandmother's house, and that was great, I love it, last time I came to those grandmother's house is a long time ago, but I still remember them, they are my grandparents, they are really nice, I loved them, I love my whole family, they are the best ever, and you are very good, too, I love everybody that always see my Blogger, and I love my family.

They are all helping me, and I really love them, I will keep writing the exercise books, and learn new things, and know different things, then I can do the thing that I want to do, but I still need to work very very hard, and not just learn mathematics, you still need to have the special things, if you don't know, it is OK, because you can learn them in the future.

I will try to learn, and get good score, and learn how to do different things, be the strongest person in the school, or maybe in the whole city, and if you just have high score, that is not enough, you must have your own interest, and you need to do it, and be the top one, this is the dream I want, and be the top of the world, I want to know lots of things, and do the best I can.

I think today I felt happy, because today we went to both of the grandmother's house, and I love them, they are the best grandparents, no any grandparents are better than them, and I won't forget it, I love my family, everybody love their families, everybody feels good when everybody Se their grandparents, if you think same with me, that mean you know me, this is great.