WFU

2018年8月13日 星期一

I finished the exercise book that I want to finish





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I finished the exercise book that I really want to finish, and today I did it, it is very good, I felt very very happy, and I want to finish other exercise books first, so then I can complete my dream quicker. Then I am more happier, this is what I want.

If you always see my Blogger, you will know my dream, and you can tell me do you think the same with me, and you have your better way? I will try to have my life, and you will have your own life, and if you want to have a great life, you just need to learn. And do you know maybe you will have a better life than me, I don't know, everybody doesn't know.

I will keep writing my exercise books, and I want to finish the half of another book tomorrow, and finish it the day after tomorrow, and that is fast, if I do it, I can complete my dream, and I will finish it as fast as I can, and do it soon. Only a short time to be in university, and I don't know which one I can be in, but I still need to finish the easy ones first, so I will do it.

I think today I felt happy, because today I finished my exercise book, and it was hard, but I still finished it in 3 days. I was surprised. These 3 days, I learned lots of things about Math, and that is very good, I know I did as fast as I can do, so I got the award, and if you finished things that is hard and in a short time. Congratulations, and everybody reading my Blogger is the best. Do you know?