WFU

2018年8月8日 星期三

Today I finished the exercise book, and today is Father's day.





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I finished the exercise book that is super easy, and today is a special day, because today is Father day, and I think everybody celebrates today, and I want to tell you what did I do so I can finish the textbook, this is very incredible, I felt scared and I really want to be faster and faster, and tomorrow I want to finish another textbook, and the textbook is a little bit easy, so I can finish it very fast.

I don't know why, I really don't know why, I want to know why, and I finished it in about 2 hours, I think that was really fast, I want to tell you, just for you, this is the fastest time I have written, this is so so amazing, if you ask me are you surprised, I will say yes, because I surprised, and I am almost crying, because I think I can't do it but I still did it, I think that is enough, really that is enough, I promise.

Are you surprised, this is the fastest time, if you are me, I think you will feel surprised, and I promise, I am not lying, really, because I know you, if you subscribe my channel, you are the best ever, and now I am writing Blogger, and thinking why I can write fast like that, what is the secret of it, and I am thinking, but now I still need to finish my Blogger first, then I can think much better.

And today is the day that every Dad loves, and it is Father day, the Father's day is a day that is good to celebrate, and today my sister and me just say happy Father's Day in 8:08pm, so this means Dad in Mandarin, but I think in America 88 is not meaning Dad, so sorry to everybody in America, maybe you don't need to know this, Americans have things we don't have so every country is different.

I think today I felt happy, because today I finished my exercise book, and today is Father's Day, Father's Day is a great day, what do you think? Do you like Father's day?