WFU

2018年8月1日 星期三

Columbia University, a top university in the world.





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to Columbia University, that is a good university, that is a very famous university, if in the future I want to be in this university, I need to have lots of money, and my score needs to be very good, and go in to be the student that is in the good university.

In the morning we went to eat Dunkin' Donuts to be our breakfast,and we know that the lemonade in Chipotle is from Minute Maid, and we think that was very yummy, so we tried one in Dunkin' Donuts, and we thought that was yummy, too, so I recommend you, maybe you can try one then another one.

In Taiwan, we have lemonade, but we don't have the lemonade from Minute Maid, and we want to have some, but I don't know why we don't have these lemonade, then we ate some hamburgers and get started to go to the university we are going, it is Columbia University.

We went to the subway station, and we went to the 116th street, that was very far away, can you count with me? The first question, 116 minus 28, oh, I know the answer, I will tell you the answer later, and if you want to go to good university, you need to know lots of things, that is super super super easy for them so the power you need to have is many.

I think today I felt happy, because today we went to the Columbia University, and that was a great university, and you need to know lots of things like 116 minus 28 equals 88, this is the easy one for them, you can go to the different places to learn different things.