WFU

2018年8月15日 星期三

Taipei 101





Today I want to tell everybody about a tall building in the world, and it is the one that is in Taipei. And today I want to tell you some things, like why Taipei 101 is related to bamboo, sport cars, but there are too many, so I will make it into two or more blog posts, and now let's get started.

Do you know why there are lots of reinforced floor, and that's from bamboo. Bamboo is easy to be bend, but it won't break, so that makes me scared. Then they use some reinforced floor to make the building like a bamboo, and that makes it not easy to be broken, and there is another thing that is very interesting, and it is from birdcage, and it is very interesting.

There is a story happened in Chicago, which is about that a person puts a book on birdcage, and the birdcage didn't break when the second time he came in, and when he came in, he was very surprised. He changed his own life. Wow, that is so amazing, he changed his life with a birdcage.

And this is what today I can tell you and tomorrow I will tell you more things about Taipei 101, and do you want to know faster, and I really want to tell you, maybe I can tell you tomorrow, and finish telling in the day after tomorrow, and this will be perfect, hope you love, remember to subscribe.

I think today I felt happy, because today I learned lots of things about Taipei 101, and I learned things, and not just Taipei 101, and other tall buildings, and I want to tell you how tall is other buildings, how many times of my height, if you want to know please always read my Blogger, and subscribe me in YouTube, so you can see my channel, Taipei 101 is very interesting, do you know?