WFU

2018年8月31日 星期五

I keep building up the truck





Today I want to tell everybody about that I keep building up the truck that made from Lego, and now I am making the 6th bag, and the strange thing is there are lots of bags that says it is number 6 bag, and I think that means the 6th part, if that means bag, I think it must be wrong, and maybe I am wrong, if I am wrong, you can tell me, then I can know I am wrong, then I know what is the correct answer, and maybe this can be today's question, and this question is special, because I don't know the answer either, so this is a special question. Let's get started to know about the truck.

You already know I made the front of the truck, and now I already made up the thing that is going to take the cargo, and I am making it, and only the cargo and some things to make the cargo don't fall need to make, and other parts is already been finished, and now I will try to finish it, and now I know that the truck is really long. I will show you the picture of the truck, and how long it will be.

I think today I felt happy, because today I built up some Lego, and that becomes a better thing, it is better than before, before the thing that needs to take cargo don't have wheels, and now, it has four wheels, and I think that is awesome, and I will try to make it be really cool, and then I will feel happy, then I will have a lot of awards in my head, see you next time.