WFU

2018年8月3日 星期五

High Line and National Museum of the American Indian





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to walk on High Line and we went to National Museum of the American Indian, and when we are on the High Line, the weather is so hot, it is too hot, and I don't like it, but I still need to finish walking.

And because the weather is too hot, we bought some cold water to drink, that was great, and that just need one dollar, I really love it. We stopped a little bit in the resting place, we drank some water, and then we started to go, then we took a little rest in the place where is not hot.

That was a great place where you can take a little rest, there are some tables and it is a great place to took a little rest, because it was not hot there, and no any sun, when we finished the little rest, we don't want to walk on the High Line, and my Dad saw Google near High Line, then we went there.

When we started to go to the Google, we saw an Apple store, then we went in the Apple store, we saw lots of kind of iPhones, iPads and computers, that was a great place, my sister and me just ran to try to draw some pictures with Apple pencil and use the app they have to draw some pictures, the app was so good to draw some pictures, the name of the app is "Painting", only one word, easy to remember.

I think today I felt happy, because today we went to the store of the Apple store, but the High Line is too hot, I don't like this, I want to have a roof on the high line.