WFU

2018年8月26日 星期日

Today we went to swim





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to Chaoma sports center to learn how to swim. And we have fun there, that is really good, and the water there was really clean, no any trash in there, I love this place, I want always swim in here. And do you know when I came here I already forgot how to swim, so I just breathe in the water. Then when I went up from the water, I feel not good.

When I came here, I forgot how to swim, because I didn't swim about one year. Everybody can't swim very well if you didn't swim about one year or more, and so I can't do it. It is impossible to learn swimming in the first time, when I practiced with my Mom about one hour, I think I am much better than the first time I am in the water. I think if I practice more and more, I can learn how to swim better, and I will try my best.

I think today I felt happy, because today we went to swim, and I think swimming is very fun. I want to be very good at swimming. If I don't know how to swim, it is dangerous, because if you fall in a place that has lots of water, if you can swim, that is great, but if you can't maybe you will lost your life. I will learn how to swim, everybody must learn it, and I will learn it as fast as I can, this is real, I want to swim well like a fish, just like a fish. I love Squirtle, so I will be a good swimmer.