WFU

2018年8月25日 星期六

A raining day





Today I want to tell everybody about that in the evening today, the weather changed in Taichung, it became a big rain, and it is really big. Now when I see outside, the rain is really big. The water will move on the ground. Do you love raining days? What will you do in raining days, will you stay in your home? Or you will drive your car? You can tell me, I want to know what everybody thinks, and I will say what thing I like.

I love raining days, because it will not be hot, and raining days make me feel happy. I don't know why I love raining days. I hope you think the same with me, if you do, that is perfect, or maybe you like cloudy days. If you think you like sunny days that is good. Does anybody like typhoon days, because you don't have go to school, but if the typhoon is too big, that is really bad. Which weather do you love? Maybe some people love snowy days, because snow makes people happy.

I know everybody has their favorite thing. It is not bad if you tell others your favorite thing, it is very good to talk to others. I want to ask everybody who doesn't like raining days: Why don't you like raining days, is that because you don't like to take umbrellas? You can just drive your car. Or maybe you think walking is kind of sport? And the question today is this, please answer me.

I think today I felt happy, because today is a raining day, and it is my favorite weather, I love it, I love raining days, hope you love raining days, too. Sunny days, windy days, cloudy days, raining days, snowing days, typhoon days, which one do you like, I don't know? Please answer me.