WFU

2018年8月30日 星期四

Today we went to our English class





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to our English class, and but when we went to the English class, my sister wasn't there, but I already know why, because we are in the different class, and before we are not the same class, so we can't meet together, too, but sometimes we can, and now, we can't. Everybody that needs to go to their class is very excited, just like me. Do you think the first time to go to a new class is good to celebrate? You can tell me. Maybe it can be today's question, and I want it to happen, too. Then I can just not asking question today.

In the morning, I woke up, and ate breakfast, then it is the time to study, I write Math exercise book, and I learned some special way to know what is the answer of the question, and I learned a lot, I want to become a person that can get lots of prizes, and get in good university, have a good score. I want to become a good person that have my own life. Everybody inspired by me, and then I will not be in this world, and my own life is over.

I think today I felt happy, because today I went to my English class, and tomorrow I need to come here, because my homeschooling is not meaning I don't need to go to anywhere, and I still need to go to my English class. I felt excited and I am a little bit scared, but I just tried my best to let me don't be scared like that, and I already tried, and I think when I try to don't be scared, I will not be scared, so this is why I felt happy, and I had a nice day, and hope you have a nice day that is same with me, and see you tomorrow.