WFU

2018年8月20日 星期一

I finished making the lions





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I finished making the last lion, the final lion. And I was really happy. And do you know I also made a shield and a sword, they were so cool, and I love it, but I really don't want to make them to be a big Voltron, so the picture today will not be a big Voltron, it will just be five lions, swords and shield. And Squirtle will be in the picture, and can you find the Squirtle?

I really love the lions, they are cute and very cool, they are the best lions ever. And the next mission for me is to finish the truck, and I will try to finish it quickly. I almost finish it, and I will do it as fast as I can, I say lots of times, and will you support me? I want to know how fast I can finish it, and if I can finish it this week, I complete my dream, my dream is what I said.

If you can buy one, you can buy it, and then I can know how fast can you finish the Voltron. But if you can't buy one, that is still very good, that doesn't means that is bad, and if you can't, you can still think. It is very good if you think, it is better if you think with me, and you can think the different way to me. If you want to buy maybe you don't need to go to the Lego stores, you can use phones, and computers, this is very good to use, and I think that is good to use, but if there is a Lego store that is near your house, it is better to go there, because you just need a few hours.

I think today I felt happy, because today I made the biggest lion, and the weapons, I want to finish the big truck faster. And I don't want a thing happened, and it is making the lions and weapons to be a huge Voltron, and I don't like the things that is not cute enough, I want to let them be very very cute, what do you think.