WFU

2018年8月19日 星期日

Voltron made from Lego





Today I want to tell everybody about that the Voltron made from Lego, and we bought it in the Lego store in New York, and I didn't finish it yet, there are five lions, and one Lion is the biggest, they can be one big big big robot, and it is very powerful, and huge, they have weapons, and the black lion is the biggest, and the red one is the fastest, they are strong, but when they become one huge robot, it becomes so strong.

Now, I already made two lions, and my sister made two, too. And there is one more lion need to make, and it is the biggest one, the black lion, and it is the biggest Lion, and it was so so so cool, it is much much harder than other ones, and the red one and green ones are very easy to make, and I think that is hard, but my truck is a little bit harder. I need lots of days to finish my truck. I think tomorrow I will do my best to finish the Voltron. And I will finish it as fast as I can.

I don't know the story about Voltron. I just know they can be one big big Voltron, and I think it is better when they are five lions, because when they become a big Voltron. The Voltron is not cute I think every lions are really cute. But if they become a Voltron, that is not the one that I want to have, I want them to be very cute. And when they become a big Voltron, it is not cute enough.

I think today I felt happy, because today I made two lions. But other two lions are made by my sister, and she was really fast when she is making Lego. She is faster than me a lot, but when she finished making the second Lion, she went to watch Netflix, and then only me is making the last Lion, I don't know are they all lions, because I think some of them is a little bit like bears.