WFU

2018年8月5日 星期日

Today we went back home.





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we are going to go back to our home, and the time when we are in Taoyuan, it was very dark when you look at the sky, that is the darkest sky I've ever seen before, that was a great chance to see the dark sky. When we are in the train, we saw the sun coming out, I felt very surprised, because I don't know why the sun will get up this time.

There is only one thing I like if we go home, and it is Lego, I have a truck to build, so I love it, but when I am building Lego, I think this is a little bit harder to build than the normal Lego. So I think I need one week to finish the big truck, that is hard to make so I need to wait.

Now, I am in my home and I already made some pieces of Lego. The piece I made just like a car that don't have any roof, and there are no any seats, and nothing to take away, I still need to build it for more than one week, I want to finish it quickly, but there are too many things to make, so I am tired.

I think today I felt happy and tired, because today we went back, I feel unhappy, but I can make Lego, and the airplane landed in the morning, so I feel very tired, I felt super tired, now it is 9 o'clock, my Dad and sister went to sleep, and I am writing Blogger, my Mom is watching Netflix, and I feel a little bit hungry, so later, maybe I will eat something or drink something, so I will not hungry anymore.