WFU

2018年8月13日 星期一

Today the mechanics went to my home to fix ACs





Today I want to tell everybody about that today there are some people helped us to fix the ACs that is in our home, they were very fast, when it is in the afternoon, and I think they are good, and I didn't eat breakfast today, do you know why, ha ha ha, it is a secret I will tell you, but not now, later, not tomorrow, but at the middle of the Blogger, do you want to know?

I was a little bit hungry, and I told my Mom. My Mom gave me a cookie, and it was yummy, I love it, and it is from Hokkaido. And it was the first time I ate this, it was so so yummy. I give it ten. Maybe you can try one. And my Mom already ate some before we bought this, so my Mom knew that is yummy. I loved it. If your home has one, maybe you can try, maybe you think that is not yummy.

And now I will tell you why I didn't eat breakfast, because when I woke up, it is morning, then I continued sleeping, so then I sleep to the afternoon, and I missed the time to eat breakfast, and I was hungry, and now you know what happened, I woke up, then sleep, and I missed the chance to eat breakfast, then the people came to fix, then I eat the yummy cookie.

I think today I felt happy, because today the people came to fix the ACs, and I felt happy that the AC is fine, so then we can feel better, and this means we will love our home, and everybody wants to protect the home, so let's start to clean, maybe you can try to do it by yourself.