WFU

2018年8月10日 星期五

Today I tried to write half of another exercise book





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I tried to write half of another exercise book, and only a little bit more that I can write half of that exercise book, and I think that is a little bit harder, but I still finished a lot, I think I can write faster and faster, and I want to finish it in two days, I want to do it, but I still need to do lots of work, and I want to finish it before I start another book.

And I want to be in good university, go into good company, and have a good life, so write this, make me have good life, so I will try hard to have my own life, no other way is better, this is the best way to have my own good life, this is real, I am not joking, and I am not lying, I won't lie, and you know everybody wants to have their own good life, this is my biggest hope, and I want to say thank you to my parents.

If I want to have a good life, I want to be smart like my Dad, and even smarter, then the company that I can go to is better and better, this is real, I want to have a great time, I will do my best, and be very smart, but when I am older and older, when I am a grandfather, I will not smart like now, so I want to keep learning Math, and be in MIT, then I can get my good life.

I think today I felt happy, because today I wrote lots of pages, but unfortunately, I can't finish half of this exercise book, and that was very hard, but if I can do it which means you can do it, so then let's do it, I really want to have good score in some competitions.

If you can do it, that is better than if I can't do it, but if I can do it that is wonderful, it is super super great, and I want to try to do it, do you want me to do it? Ok, then let's do it NOW.