WFU

2018年8月14日 星期二

Yesterday and today rained, so I feel scared but happy.





Today I want to tell everybody about that yesterday and today rained, and I watched weather report, it said this week will always rain, and I felt happy, because raining is a great weather, what do you think? I think lots of people don't like rain. Let's talk about favorite weather.

My favorite weather is raining, because there are lots of water, and when it is raining, I will not feel cold, and this is why I love raining. Which kind of weather do you like? You can tell me, and I will feel happy. Remember, it is better to subscribe my channel, everyone, I love you.

If you subscribe me, I will say thank you and love you. And you don't need to be angry about that I can't give you some gift. I can give you to see the newest video, and I will try to have more videos, but please subscribe me if you can, I want to have more subscribers, then I can be more famous.

Subscribing me is not bad, but if you subscribe the famous Youtuber. That is better than subscribing me, and you can tell me what's your name, then I can subscribe you, too, everybody subscribes other.

What is your favorite weather, I think I will make a video, and it is about weather, what do you like, and tell me why. Everybody I really love the people that subscribes me, but if you don't, I still love you, but not very, just if you subscribe is better than don't subscribe.

I think today I felt happy, because today and yesterday, both days rained, I hope tomorrow, too, what do you think. I have a question to the people that don't live in Taiwan, what's the weather there, please tell me. And what kind of weather do you like, these are my questions, please answer.