WFU

2018年8月6日 星期一

The first homeschooling day, and the video I made from Scratch Jr





Today is a special day, do you know what day is it? You already know, because you saw the title of the blogger, and you know today is the first homeschooling day, actually no, because we already did it one time and we were very excited, we bagged the things that we will use and get ready to homeschooling.

And today we went to homeschooling, and I made one video from Scratch Jr, but very sorry about that there is no sound, very sorry about that, but if you like it please subscribe me, I really want anyone to subscribe me, and I will make my video better and better. Then I want to have more subscribers, please, and I am very sorry about there is no sound.

I used lots of times to make this Scratch Junior video, if you can, you can look at my channel, and you don't need to subscribe, but it is better if you subscribe, if you subscribe, you can see the new video, and start from today, I will always make video to give you see videos, and I hope you love it.

I think today I felt happy, because today I made a video called Cat Farm, it is a good video, but I am very very very sorry about that it doesn't have sound if it has sound, it will be much better than no sound but sorry.

If you want to subscribe me, that is super great, if you don't subscribe me, that is fine, because I don't need to have lots of subscribers, but it is better if you do, and see you next time, bye bye.