WFU

2018年8月20日 星期一

I made a jet that is very hard to break





Today I want to tell everybody about that yesterday I made a jet that is hard to break. I tried about ten times to create it, and I used lots of times to create it, and I think if you want to make one thing that is hard to be broken you need to try lots of times, and maybe more than five times. You just need to know everybody can finish a thing first time. The thing that is wonderful needs lots of times to create.

I used about three hours to create it. And you know how hard is it, it is the highest level, because you don't have book and you need to make a wonderful, nice and a great thing. That is really hard, you can try. If you want to make the thing you want wonderful. The only thing that you need to do is to try, and trying is the most important thing to create a great thing. Everybody that is very good at making needs to know this.

This is the thing that you must know if you want to become an engineer, any kind of engineers, just like software engineer, hardware engineers or building engineer, they are great. And that is impossible to do excellent the first time. Everybody can't do it, so nobody is the smartest, and nobody is the silliest. Everybody is the same, everybody can do their best, everybody can get prizes

I think today I felt happy, because yesterday I made a cool thing, and it is the thing that is a jet that is really hard to be broken. And do you believe it? I love my jet, it is so good, I love it. This is the best thing that I made from Lego, I think that is very hard to make, it is impossible to make another one same as my jet, if you use lots of money to buy this, I won't let you, because I used lots of times, and this is very special.