WFU

2018年8月29日 星期三

The last day I am in elementary school this year





Today I want to tell everybody about that today is the last day in my elementary school for this year, and I am going to say goodbye to my teacher and classmates. I will be homeschooling, and do you know why I need to go to school? I still need to go to school today, because today is the day that everybody in this city will go to their elementary school, but tomorrow I will not be in the elementary school. I hope they have a good time in grade 2. Let me tell you what happened today, I will say what did we do today, the funny things.

When it is the morning, I went to the classroom that I stayed in before summer vacation, and when I am going to take out the book that I took from home, there are two students that is same class with me say we need to go up to the new classroom, then we went to there, and we saw some grade 2 people that is going to be grade 3, then we think we must go down, so we do it, then the teacher comes, I have no time to read book now.

We put the thing inside our new classroom, and we need to take some books from a place, and put them in the new classroom, then the teacher will open the boxes and give us the books, then it is done, I took the book and when I see my Mom, waiting for my sister, then we went back to home, a great nice day is almost done. Tomorrow I need to go to my English class.

I think today I felt happy, because today I went to my school, and I love that way to feel, sometimes I don't want to go to school, and I know I can't, but when I can't see my school again, I will not feel good, and the way to feel is just like say goodbye to someone, and I feel that, too. And I want to say sorry to you, because today we don't have questions.