WFU

2018年8月18日 星期六

The video that I made in last Blogger





Today I want to tell everybody about that the Video that is in the last Blogger, and sorry about that yesterday I didn't give you guys watch the video, and you can see it, it was a great video, I used lots of time, I used two days, and worked very hard, this is not easy, but I did lots of mistakes, and keep trying, then I know how to write a great project, if you love it, push the YouTube button to go to my channel, then subscribe me, if you hate my video, then you don't need.

I tried very hard, and I wanted to give up, then I tried my best to fix the mistakes, that is a hard mission, I can't finish it in one day, really. That is hard. I try to give you see the best video, that is the best I can do, I really want to give you see the best video, and I tried. I hope you love my video, I hope, if you do, subscribe me, if you don't love, then you don't, the only thing I want is you love my video, please, I want you to love my video.

Sometimes, the airplane is faster than me, and sometimes I am faster than the airplane, then the airplane hits me, this is my mistake. And my family helped me fixed the video, hope I can be better, and I tried, really, I can't do better. Sometimes the bus already in New York, and I ran to New York, sometimes, I ran to New York, then the bus hits me in New York, so I think that is really strange.

I think today I felt happy, because today I finished making the video, the biggest hope is you love the video, and then I can make better video, then you can love me, then I will complete my dream faster, everybody want to complete their own dreams, am I right, am I wrong, you can tell me.