WFU

2018年8月2日 星期四

We stayed at hotel all day.





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we didn't go to any place, we just stayed at hotel, because yesterday we think today will be raining, so we didn't go anywhere, but we still bought Bread and Butter to be our lunch, I ate vegetables and fruits to be my lunch.

We were lucky, because today didn't rain, so when we went to buy lunch, we didn't brought umbrella, because we know that it is not raining, so we just walk to Bread and Butter. Bread and Butter is near our hotel, so we can easily go to buy things, but only my family loves it, I don't really like to eat Bread and Butter.

We didn't eat Bread and Butter to be our dinner, we ate the restaurant that is in our hotel, and there are pizzas, and lots of yummy things in the restaurant, so I thought that is quite yummy.

I want to tell everybody a bad thing, there are only three days left in America, I am so sad.

I don't want summer vacation to end, then I have to start my study, I want to have a holiday that will not end, I am very very sad, I want to have the longest holiday, I am so so so so sad, I don't want to end the summer vacation, but it will still end someday, I really want to have a longer holiday than summer vacation.

I think today I felt a little bit sad, because only three days left in America, I felt very very sad, and the summer vacation is almost finished, this makes me very very sad, I am almost crying, but the good thing is when we come back to Taiwan, we can build up my Lego.