WFU

2018年8月27日 星期一

Today we went to swim





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to swim, and I think I learned a lot. I love the way when I am better than before, and I thought everybody want to be better. And I can let my nose in water for a long time. I stayed about 9 seconds in the water last time, and I stayed in water for 15 seconds this time, I think I am much better. I love it, I like to be better, but I don't know why I just don't like water.

I can only be in water about one hour, then I will feel cold, and I don't know why. Do you want to listen to a story, it is really funny. When I was little, when we are going to swim, my Mom let me wear swimwear, then I don't know why, a funny thing happened, I pee on my swimwear, then I fall because the pee on the floor, and I think that is really funny, I think I am a little bit silly that time.

I swam with my Dad, and the best part is when my Dad threw the key in the water then I need to take it then give it back to my Dad. And sometimes I can be in the water for a long time, I think the best time I can be in water is about 20 seconds, so I think it is impossible to be a fish, because fish can be in water forever. If I can't be a fish, but maybe I can be a turtle.

I think today I felt happy, because today we went to swim, sometimes, I love to swim, but sometimes not. I love swim when I play the game called taking key, but I don't like to swim, because I need to take a bath and I need to feel really cold. Now I know what is the question today, and it will be 'do you like to swim?' Remember to answer the question, I will try to ask a question everyday.