WFU

2018年8月26日 星期日

The book about time: the Secret of Beyblade





Today I want to tell you about that I read some books. And they are all about Math, today I am going to tell you about how I feel when I finished reading the second book of this series, and the name of this book is the Secret of Beyblade: Time. This is a great book, and in this Blogger, I am gonna tell you what I think about this book. There are some questions, and I am gonna answer. Then you can think with me, then you can answer them. Let's get started to answer the questions.

The first questions is why the time is not 100 second in one minute, 100 minutes in one hour, and 10 hours in one day? I think it is because 3 times 20 is 60, 6 times 10 is 60, too, 10 times 6 is 60, 12 times 5 is 60, 20 times 3 is 60, 30 times 2 is 60, so lots of numbers can be 60, but if it is 100, then……. You can cut 60 to be three parts, they will all be 20, but you can't cut one hundred to be three parts, if you do so, there will be one more second.

If you think the same with me that is very good, or maybe you already know the answer before I told you the answer. I hope you can know the answer faster than me, and then you will become a person that is really good at Math,and I will tell you the story for a while, and let's listen the story, it is very good at reading. It is very cool, Beyblades hit others, which Beyblade can stand the longest?

The main character brought a Beyblade yesterday, he bought it to the school, the classmates are using Beyblade to fight. Then the main character came in, he wanted to have a fight with white bear, he is another main character, he also is a person that is strong at Beyblade. Main character's Beyblade falls. His Beyblade falls in 114 sec, another person's falls in 186 second, 186 minus 114 equals to 72, so the main character's Beyblade falls, then another Beyblade falls in 72 seconds later.

That's it. Wish you like it. See you next time.