WFU

2018年9月2日 星期日

Today I finished the worksheet that made from my Dad





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I finished the worksheet that made from my Dad, and the worksheet is about spring water, and there are two pages, they are not easy to answer the questions, and they are not the normal question like give you a paper, and you need to read it, then answer the questions, where do the answer from? You need to find it by yourself, and you can use everything that is in our home, and that is not easy even we can use everything, and I used iPad to search, and that is not easy if you search, maybe you can't get the answer, so you need to search the right way.

There are 5 questions, and only the last one is very easy, but I still used about five minutes, and other hard questions is hard, so maybe I can finish it in 15 to 20 minutes , and I want to finish it quickly, but I can't, I need to know which word could I use to search, and I tried a lot of time to do it, it is a hard question, everybody can't get the right answer first time, because if you see an answer, you don't know if it is that the real answer or not, you need to check, but how to check, just find the answer that lots of people say it is the correct answer, but sometimes you only find one answer, and so the answer will be it.

I think today I felt happy, because I finished the worksheet that my Dad gave us, and I know the worksheet that my Dad gave us is always very hard, and I know that is hard, because my Dad think we need to learn things, and know how to search, that can help me when I am searching, and I love that way, I like to answer questions and have fun by myself, this is what I like, and see you next time.