WFU

2018年9月22日 星期六

Trainer vs Magneton: I played the game that I made yesterday with my Dad





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I played the game that I made yesterday with my Dad, and I think the game is really good, if you don't understand Mandarin, you can just watch the game, you don't need to turn on the voice, but if you know Mandarin, you can turn on the voice and listen to what did my Dad and me said, but if you are learning Mandarin, maybe you can turn on the voice to listen, and if you turn on the voice we will talk more, so it is better to turn on the voice.

Now I will tell you about Pokémon's types, you know there are 18 kinds of types, but are they the same? No, they don't, there are some cool types, and now I will say what types are them: fire type, water type, grass type, electric type, normal type, fairy type, poison type, psychic type, bug type, steel type, dark type, fighting type, dragon type, ground type, rock type, ice type, flying type and ghost type, and the one that I love the most is dragon type.

I think today I felt happy, because today I made another game and played the game that I made yesterday, and I think that is a fun little game, and my Dad wants me to make the game bigger, so I will try, which type do you like the most? This is today's question, and remember to answer the question, tomorrow my Dad will play the game that I made today, and that is it, thanks for watching the video, and see you in next blog, goodbye.