WFU

2018年9月16日 星期日

I played Minecraft a lot today





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I played Minecraft a lot, and that is a really good game, I recommend to you, you can make things with lots of blocks, and I made lots of TNT tower, and the TNT tower are really big. At last, I will put some things like candles beside the top of the TNT tower, then the whole TNT tower will explode, and I think if I just make then explode, I can't have TNT tower, so in the afternoon I made a TNT tower, then we went to eat lunch, then my sister helped me make a big roof on it, then I put some water inside, and now it becomes a swimming pool, and then I made up many other TNT tower to the space, and then I made a huge roof to make them all be together, then I dig a hole, and do you know what am I going to do? Later I will tell you.

I put some water from space to the ground, you will think there are no gravity, so I can't make the water to the ground, but I did it, in the world of Minecraft, in the space there is gravity, so I think that is quite strange, and I have 1 thing that I really want to do in Minecraft, and it is to make a train on TNT tower, but I think you can't put train and road on TNT tower, you can tell me why I can't do it, and I will try, or maybe this is impossible to do it, I don't know, you can tell me, this can be today's question, and remember to answer the question, not only today, everyday.

I think today I felt happy because today I played Minecraft a lot, and I think the water that comes from TNT tower, and the Fire from TNT tower, and be the elevator, because in the mode of making things, in PS4, you just need to tap 2 times X button, then just always tap X button, don't let off the button, then you can just fly to anywhere you want to go, so you just go to the place that have water, and do what I said, then you can go onto the TNT tower, welcome, but this is for free, because if you go to the fire elevator, you will not be alive, but that is the mode that make things, so that is OK to go to the dangerous places, but you can't do it in real live, see you next blog, remember to answer the question, goodbye.