WFU

2018年9月24日 星期一

Minecraft: creative, survival, adventure modes





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I played Minecraft a lot today. And I think that is a really fun game, but I don't want to play it from computer I think this game is quite fun, because in this game you can choose which mode you want, and one mode is called creative mode, and in this mode you can get everything, and so this mode can make everything that you want, but if you want to be harder, you can choose survival mode, and you need to make things by yourself, so you can't make the thing you want, and there is one more mode called adventure mode, and in this mode, you can explore everywhere that you want, but I don't know what to do.

If you know what to do in this mode, you can tell me, and this can be today's question, what to do in adventure mode? Remember to answer the question, and then I can know it, then I can write it in Blogger, so then I don't need to think about the title of the blog, and then you can see the blog faster, and I can write the blog easily, so then you can see blog really early, so do you think this will be a great idea? Or you have a better idea, you can tell me, so then you can help me and help you, I think this is really good.




I am going to make a tall tall building, I don't know if I can do it very well or not, what do you think, maybe I can make it be the tallest building in the world, and I think I will make it be real, so I will do it, and if I succeed I think that blog will be really good, and then everybody can comment under the blog, so then it will be really good.




I think today I felt happy, because today I played Minecraft, and it is a great game, my sister used iPad to play Minecraft, and I will use PS4 to play Minecraft, and I think using PS4 is really good, so I will always play with it if I have time, I think that is really good, and sometimes I will see some monster like Creeper or Zombies, and they are all really scary, and that is it, remember to answer the question, see you in next blog, goodbye.