WFU

2018年9月21日 星期五

Squirtle vs Charmander: My Dad and me played the game that I made yesterday





Today I want to tell everybody about that today my Dad and me played the game that I made yesterday, and my Dad is speaking and playing, and if my Dad forgot what is the Pokémon or Pokeball's name, I will tell my Dad, and I think this video is better than the video that is in last blog, and this video is the newest video in my Dad's channel, and it is good because if I just speak like last video, and maybe you will think that is not a game, it's just a video, so now you can see our hands, so you can know that this is not just a video, it is a real game, and I made another game today, so maybe it will be on tomorrow's blog, and which Pokémon battle you like the most? Which Pokémon VS which Pokémon? This can be today's question.

Maybe I can make a video, and your Pokémon is a legendary Pokémon, and I think this is a good idea, do you think so? Or maybe we can be a Magikarp, and enemy is a Mewtwo, and Mewtwo uses Psychic, then Magikarp jumps, then Mewtwo lost, I think this is impossible, and why a really really weak Pokémon can beat a strong strong legendary Pokémon? Am I have power to make Magikarp evolve? But Mewtwo is still stronger than a Gyarados, so what happened, I think this will be a good idea.

I think today I felt happy, because today my Dad played the game that I made, and I think that is very good, and I already know what is the blog for tomorrow, and it is another game that I made, and this would be good, because in the first round you will lost, but second round will you lost again? I don't know, you need to wait for tomorrow's blog, and that is it, remember to answer the question, and tell me, see you in next blog, goodbye.