WFU

2018年9月25日 星期二

Minecraft: caught wild Creeper as my pet





Today I want to tell everybody about that yesterday I made a tiny little house for the Creeper that I caught, and this is quite funny, now I will tell you what happened to the Creeper, I built a house on the ocean, and then I lived there, then a Creeper comes, and I was really surprised, because that Creeper just came to my house by itself, and then it just stood there, then I wanted to catch it, so I took some blocks and build them around the Creeper, so then it can't move, and I think if I didn't do this I can't have chance to meet a wild Creeper, that is the smartest Creeper in the whole Minecraft world, and what do you think? I think this story is a great story, someone caught a wild Creeper, and that is me, so I will make a huge house which has a tiny little Creeper's house inside it.

And I will finish the huge house soon, and this will be a great idea, so I am so excited, if you think the same as me, remember to tell me, so I can know that you like it, and then I will try to catch more animals, then I can write that to be my blog, and this will be really good, I am so excited to catch more strange things to be my very important person, VIP, then it will be really fun, and hope you love my playing Minecraft, now, I think Minecraft is so so so so so so fun, and now I will make lots of things.

I think today I felt happy because today I introduced the story that I caught a wild Creeper, and this is quite fun, maybe I can catch a Zombie or something, so then I can have lots of blog, and then I can be famous if I keep writing blog, and if you love this kind of blog, remember to answer the question, so I can know which kind of blog you like, and that is it. Thank you for reading, remember to answer the question, see you next blog, goodbye.