WFU

2018年9月3日 星期一

Today is a normal day





Today I want to tell you about that today is just a normal day, nothing special, but it will still have a question, and I think this can be a kind of title, and I want lots of people see this blog, because this title is quite fun, and this blog is a little bit special, and hope you love this, do you think the same as me? Do you support me if I write the blog, maybe some people think this title is really boring, and not interesting, if you think so, I am sorry, but I just don't know what can I write, and you can tell me which kind of blogger you like, do you like Pokémon or Math or book, you can tell me, this can be today's question, which kind of blog you want to read, I will try my best.

Let me tell you what did I do in a normal day, in the morning I will go to the place to homeschooling, and we will stay there about 7 hours, and then my Mom will take me to my English class, and I will learn English there for about 90 minutes, and then my Mom will take me home and my sister will go to her class for about 90 minutes, and then my Mom will drive car to take my sister back to home, then we will write Blogger, then we will take a shower, then it is the sleep time and it is a normal day after sleeping, but Saturday and Sunday will come in the end of the week. I am very excited, what will we do in Sunday and Saturday, I am going to guess.

I think today I felt happy, because today I don't know what to write, and I think this title is quite funny, do you think so? I am going to prepare for tomorrow, tomorrow will be a nice day again, and I don't know what to write tomorrow, which kind of Blogger will you see in tomorrow, I don't know.