WFU

2018年9月26日 星期三

Minecraft: My Creeper ran away from the tiny house yesterday





Today I want to tell everybody about that my Creeper pet ran away from the tiny house yesterday, so I destroyed its tiny house, and that really surprised me, because if I am that Creeper, I can't run away from that tiny house, because there is no door, and if a house don't have a door, everybody can't go outside, and there is a roof, no windows, and I think it escaped from the ground, I think it just dig a hole and just put the blocks away to the floor, and you will ask but if it digs a hole, you can dig a hole to find that Creeper, but if you read my blog, you will know that the house is on the water, so it can just escape from the water.

If you think I am right you can tell me, but if you don't think I am right, you can say the way you think, and I can know, and if I think you are right, I can write it to be my blog, and it will be great, and now I will tell you a bad thing, and it is I tried to catch a octopus, but didn't do it, because when I hit it, it died, so I can't put it inside my house, and I want to tell you a good thing, and it is I made a hot spring water beside my house and I can't walk to the hot spring water, my house is on the ocean, and the hot spring water is on another little island, so I need to make a bridge, but my home is near the hot spring water, so the bridge was really small, do you like small bridges? This can be today's question.




I think today I felt happy, because yesterday I made a hot spring water, and I think it was really good, but do you know why it will be hot? Because I put lava block under the water, and maybe you can do it, and tomorrow I will show you another thing, and I am going to make it after blog, and if you like me to build things in Minecraft, you can tell me, and that is it, thank you for reading my blog, remember to answer the question, see you next blog, goodbye.