WFU

2018年9月28日 星期五

Minecraft: I made a little train to the strange building







Today I want to tell everybody about that yesterday I made a little train that is from my house to the strange building, and I think this train is really good, because sometimes the rail will be under the water, so then you can see what is under the water, and sometimes you will see zombie, and I think the zombie which is under the water is really good, because, before, I saw a zombie that is in the water, it is another kind of zombie, and I used diamond sword to hit it, and when I won, I got a thing that is really rare, do you know how rare is it? You can't get it from creative mode, and if you can't get it from this mode that means this is rare, and rare things will be strong, so it is stronger than diamond sword, but it is too good, so I put it in my home, and I can have infinite diamond swords, and if you don't have, you can just make one in creative mode, so diamond sword is still better.

Now I think making train is not easy, and finally, I finished it in the night of yesterday, and now I know more thing then before about trains and rails, now I know which rail is the best one, and so now my train is fast, but if it is too fast it will not be OK, because if it is too fast, sometimes it will not be good, and I think I will make more stations, so it will be more fun, and then the train will be in every places, and if you like me to do this you can tell me, do you want me to make more stations by Minecraft? This can be today's question, remember to answer the question.

I think today I felt happy, because yesterday I made a little train and there are only two stations, my home and the strange building, and I think if there are more stations, it will be much much better, and this is what I think, and that is it, thank you for reading my blog, remember to answer the question, see you in next time, goodbye.