WFU

2018年9月15日 星期六

We played PS4 today





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I played PS4, and I played Dynasty Warriors, and I think it is really fun, you can select a warrior, then you can select a place to fight, you can hit many people, and you are the strongest in the whole game, because when you are hitting bad warriors, your HP will still be max, and if you hit a warrior, and if he's already dead, you can get some items, but not all the time, and when you see an enemy that is a stronger one, it is still really weak, and when you hit it, the strong warrior will die, too, and sometimes you will see some machines, if they are bad, you must destroy it, and then you can be safe, because maybe it will hit your teammates, and I played with my sister, you can select the mode you are going to play, you can select free mode or story mode, there are modes, we played both of them, and I think they are both really good to play.

I always use my favorite warrior, if that is hard to control, I will change another warrior, and I think lots of warriors are strong, which warrior do you think is the strongest in Dynasty Warriors? This is today's question, and remember to answer, then I will introduce the game, you can use super skill but if you want to do it, you need to have some energy, and how can you get the energy, you need to clean up the little warriors, and I think that is quite easy, so I always have the energy, but I don't always use the super power, because maybe the enemies are there, but I missed the chance to hit it, it is not really good, but pros will always use it.

I think today I felt happy, because today I played a really fun game, and tomorrow I will be the strongest in the game then I can challenge the stage that is really hard with my sister, then it will be great, and that is it, remember to answer the question, see you in the next blog, goodbye.