WFU

2018年9月18日 星期二

Ass Detective's Dad is in this book





Today I want to tell everybody about that I read books, and they are about a person called Ass Detective, and it is just like a normal detective, and every detective is really smart, so he is smart, too, and the books of Ass Detective are really good to read, and I think the dog for him is really cute, and the dog's name is Brown, sometimes they will get some letters, and they need to read them, maybe it is from bad guy, and maybe it is from policeman, I don't know, sometimes bad guys, sometimes policemen.

One time, I saw a person, and when I saw it, I was surprised because that is not cute, and when I finished reading that page, now, I know that he has a Dad, and I think Ass Detective is much cuter than his Dad, and I think the cutest in the whole book is Brown, he is cute, and I want to be cute like that, my Squirtles are really cute, and I think it is really cute, and my Dad have 1 Squirtle, too, but it's head is too long, so I don't really like it, sometimes it will be in my blog pictures, and now, I think it is still really cute, it becomes cuter than before, I really think it is really cute, not lying.

If your home has lots and lots of dolls, which one is your favorite, the cutest one? Or the strongest one? This can be today's question, and remember to answer the question in the following, you can tell me, do you know that I bought a Magikarp in Sunday? I will make it be in today's picture, and I think Ass Detective's Dad is not the one that I really want, but it is still very good.

I think today I felt happy because today I introduced Ass Detective's Dad, and I told you that I bought Magikarp, so I think Magikarp is still really good, because we don't have Magikarp doll in our home before I buy it, so now, we have a new Pokémon, and I really want lots of people read my blog, and that is it, remember to answer the question, and see you in next blog, goodbye.