WFU

2018年9月14日 星期五

The best car in the world is made by me from Lego





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I made the world best car, and it is made from Lego, it is not the real car, nobody can make a real car from Lego in 1 day, and it is only 1 person, need to make it by myself, that is impossible, right, so don't think that is a real car, it can't be, but some parts are made from before, about 1 month, and I added some new things yesterday, and I finished it today, now its speed and how long can it keep running is really much, I mixed two things, one is not fast, quite slow, but it can stay running for a long time, and another one is quite fast but it can just stay a short time when it is running, which one do you think better? This is the question today.

When I mixed them my Mom, I think it is a little bit bad, because it will shake really big to the right side and left side, but I already put two wheels on each sides, so if it falls to left side, the car will just be fine, and only 1 time the car will shake, and it is when car hits car, and I added a thing in the front of the car, and it is like a shield, because when it hits a thing, the shield can let the car don't rollover, and I think that is really good, and lots of things are really good, like when there are two wheels on the side of the road, the car hits it, do you know what will happen? It just drives like a normal car, just the wheels are beside the road.

It is only in the country of Squirtle, Wartortle and Blastoise, because these car are special, there are three engines, and two are normal ones, and one is the main one, and in the gas station, there will be 2 gases in each line, and each side needs to have gas to run, but this car will not use them, really fast, it will keep them.

I think today I felt happy, because today I made a car that is really useful, and nothing can stop the car, but it is really bad if it hits something, or something hits the car, it will be fine, but I think that is wasting time.