WFU

2018年9月10日 星期一

We went back to Taichung yesterday









Today I want to tell everybody about that we went back to Taichung yesterday, and I was a little bit unhappy, because I think staying in Taipei is good, too, but I know that my English class will think I always go to other places, and so my teacher will say I am not very good, so I need to be good job, then my teacher will say I am good, then I can go to more places, so I still need to do works, and I want to be better than the people that is in school.

Going to Taipei is OK, but you can't go to Taipei everyday, and if you do, the teacher will be angry, because you always don't go to school, so the day that you can go to Taipei can't be more than the day that you go to your school, and this is correct, if you do the thing that I said, your teacher will not be angry, so if I want to go to Taipei, I need to go to my English class first, so I can go to other places, and I will do the work that I need to do.

We went back to Taichung, it is good, but if I just stay in Taichung, and don't go to any places, that is not really good, just like if you just learn Chinese, and you don't learn Math that is not OK right? Now you know what does it mean, and this blog will be long and be very good, I will try to make this blog to be really famous, and it is because, yesterday I didn't write Blogger, and so my Dad want me to write one blog that is really good.

I want to say sorry to everybody, because yesterday I didn't write Blogger, and I think that is a little bit bad, and so I hope you love this blog, I wish you have a nice time, and I hope you love every blog that I wrote, and that is really good if you like this blog really much, and I will keep writing Blogger, and give you see what happens to me, that would be really good, and now I will show you.

In this blog, I said what happened, which is I went back to Taichung, and that is great, I want you love this blog really much, and I hope you love every blog, too. Which blog you like the most? This is today's question, and you need to answer the questions. If you don't answer them that is not so good.

I think today I felt happy, because yesterday I went back to Taichung with my family, and that is good because I can go to my English class, and I learned lots of things there, so that is not bad, and I saw Taipei 101, and do you know that when I am on Taipei 101, I think that is not really tall, because I already went to One World Trade Center, it is taller than Taipei 101 a little bit.