WFU

2018年9月12日 星期三

I drew a comic of Pokémon before







Today I want to tell everybody about that I drew a comic about Pokémon, and now I will tell you what it is about, it is about a trainer like Ash wants to be the strongest trainer in Kanto and Kalos, but the Pokémons I drew are not the same as Ash's Pokémons, now I drew four pages, now the picture you saw is the first page, and he has Charmander and Slowpoke now, and the second page is he and another trainer fight, and the person is like Gary in Kanto, but the trainer won, will he become the best trainer in the whole world? Ash didn't be the strongest trainer in Kalos league, he got the second place, and the first place is the person who study Mega Evolution with professor Sycamore, and it is Alain, he has Mega Charizard X, and Tyranitar, they are really strong Pokémon, but why he doesn't let Tyranitar Mega evolve?






Then the the trainer saw team Rocket, they want to take the Charmander and then go away, but Charmander used Flameflower, so the net is broken, then Charmander is saved, then the last page is about how the trainer got the third Pokémon, he saw a flute on the ground, and he doesn't know that is a Pokémon's flute, so he used the flute, and he heard a sound like Pong Pong, he went to see, it is a Snorlax, then he caught it.

I think today I felt happy, because today I introduced the comic that I drew, and I love it, if I draw something I don't like, I will not draw it, this is the best comic I drew, and I will draw more to let you see, then the fans will be more than now, and I will draw better, I will try to make it be beautiful and let everybody love the comic I draw, and that is it, oh today's question is which Pokémon is your favorite, remember to answer, goodbye.