WFU

2018年9月13日 星期四

I got Vulpix toy in McDonald's today





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I got a Pokémon toy in McDonald's, I didn't get Squirtle, because Squirtle is for last week, you can get Squirtle toy last week, but maybe you will get Pikachu, if you go to McDonald's and buy a child meal, you can get a Vulpix toy, but maybe it will not be Vulpix, you can get Psyduck, and the next week will be shiny Magikarp or Torchic, and the week after next week will be Totodile and Meowth, when I am going to McDonald's, I don't know it is Pokémon, I wanted to eat 6 chicken nuggets, but when I saw it, I shouted, and I told my Dad that I want to eat Happy Meal.

When we were eating, my Dad looked at the box of Happy Meal, it says you can make a car, and if you have 2 cars, you can make them be a train, not just only 2, you can let 10000000000 cars be one long long long long train, if it is really long, I will feel happy, but you need to use 2 straws on each car, and I think if we make it be long, our straws will not be enough, and I think that will be fun if I have a train that have lots of parts, and every parts are one Happy Meal, so I need to collect them, then we can try, do you want me to recycle some straws or just throw it in the trash can? This is today's question.

I think today I felt happy, because today I got a Vulpix in Happy Meal, and that is really good, because now I have new Pokémon in my cubby, and now I have Lugia, Ho-Oh, Lapras, Butterfree, lots and lots of Pokémon, and they are all money, so I won't break them, and this is a Vulpix, it is cute, but it is a little bit big, so it will be the biggest in my cubby, but my Jolteon, Dragonite, Poliwrath, Squirtle, Totodile and lots of Pokémon are much bigger, and that is it, thanks for reading, see you next time, goodbye.