WFU

2018年9月30日 星期日

Minecraft: the things I built are all gone





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I went to The End, then my world is all gone, and I was really sad, because the things I built are all really good, but now I can't find them, so I was really sad, so then I went to the world that has TNT tower and created lots of things, and now, I fixed my TNT tower, so it is much better and more beautiful, so everybody in this world will go to TNT tower to see what is inside the skyscraper, and I think it will be famous, and I made a little subway station, so I can go everywhere, and then I made a small small house for me, and it is much much smaller than the house in the big world, and I made another subway station near my little house.

I don't really know why I need to have a home, the only thing I need in my home is bed, and why I need boxes? In creative mode, you can put boxes everywhere, and beds, too, so actually in creative mode, you don't need a home, because the thing that is in your home is all in creative mode, but if you are in survival mode, you must have a home, because you can't always have beds, boxes or some things that is in your home, and you can't go everywhere with beds or boxes, you can go to a place, and then put your bed there, and then sleep there, then destroy the bed, so you can get a bed, then go to another place, and do the thing that I said.




And I think my world is gone is really bad thing, so I hope I can create a better world, and I will build a church or something that is really hard to build, and I want to destroy the home, and be a tramp, go everywhere to kill some animals or some bad animals like Creepers or Zombies, Spiders, do you think I can create a better world? Remember to answer this question.

I think today I felt happy, because today I went to The End, but I am sad, because my things like subways and skyscrapers are all gone, but I will still create another good world, and this makes me sad, and that is it, thank you for reading this blog, remember to answer the question, see you in next blog, goodbye.