WFU

2018年9月17日 星期一

The strongest car is not the strongest now





Today I want to tell everybody about that I made a car that is better than the car that I made by lots of Lego, if you want to know, you can read my blog, and I have a blog about that I made a really good car, but now it is broken, because I made a better car, and when I am playing with it, it broke the old car, and now I know that the car is really strong, it can run much much farther than the car that I made, and I was surprised, so now I always train the new car.

It is quite easy, only about 13 Legos, and it is really light, so it can go to the place that is really far, but when it hits something, maybe a wheel will fall down, and only 1 wheel, other wheels will not fall, and I don't know why either, so I changed the wheels, and see what thing caused the problem, maybe it is the wheel easily to let off, or maybe it is not, and I will keep using the car, and I always use it to hit something, so it becomes very hard to break and really strong.

It can hit lots of things and run really far, so I think it is the real best car, but if I make a car that can break it, then it won't be the world best car, and I think this car is really good, you can make it in a short time, because you can make it with some easy Lego, and I love it, I think that was a great time when I made it, and it is much much better than the old one, maybe I can make a better one.

I think today I felt happy, because today I introduced the car that is stronger than the old one, and do you think I can make a better one than this car, I hope so, and I will try to make a better one,and then I can use it to write a blog, too, so I don't need to think of the title, that is really good, I will only use a few blocks, remember to answer the question, and see you next blog, goodbye.