WFU

2018年9月27日 星期四

Minecraft: I made a strange building yesterday







Today I want to tell everybody about that I used Minecraft to make a strange tower, it is really tall, and I can't build things on the building, because it is too high, and I think constructing buildings and towers is really fun, and if you think the same as me, you can tell me under every blog that I've wrote, and I think if I keep making things by Minecraft, it will be really good, because I can think a lot when I am making lots of good things, because if I don't think, I won't know which block could I use and how can my buildings be better, and if you don't think, you won't know these important things, this is why I think making things by Minecraft can let me think lots of things.

And I think you will love this kind of blog, and I think this is true, and I will make a lot of good things by Minecraft, and I recommend this app to you, because I really like this kind of blog, and when I am making those things, I will think this is really fun, and that is good to you, because maybe you love this kind of blog, and it is good to me, because I can make things with it, I will have a lot of fun, and sometimes I discover a lot of things, and they will be useful, because when it is the first time I want to make a tall tower, I don't know how to build up these blocks fast, and then I discovered how to build things up, but now I have a question want to ask you, and it is which kind of buildings you want to see? This can be today's question, and remember to answer the question.

I think today I felt happy, because yesterday I made a strange house which is made from four tall buildings, and this is what I made yesterday, and that is it, thank you for reading my blog, remember to answer the question, and see you next blog, goodbye.