WFU

2018年9月12日 星期三

I used 7-11 points to exchange a car





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I used my 7-11 points to buy a toy car, and I think it is good, when I exchange the car, I don't know which kind of cars will be inside, maybe it is not car and it is a motorcycle, or maybe it is an airplane, they are from Red Bull, and the one that I really want is from Red Bull, too, and do you know? It is not in the real life, it is in a game, and I don't remember what is the game called, and there are 8 kinds of cars, and they are good, 4 are the normal cars, 4 need you to make them, and I think that is great, guess will I get the one that I want? This is today's question, remember to answer, let's listen to the story happened on me.

In the morning I got the box, and I don't know what is inside, there are 8 cars, but only 1 car that I want, and I will tell you soon, then it is afternoon, after afternoon, I need to go to English class, when I go home I opened the box, and the car inside the box is the one that you need to DIY, the one I want need to DIY, too, is it the one that I want? It is , it is the one that I want, I am so happy, I got the one that I want, I am so so so so so so so so happy. It was really good, when I finish making it, it was great, and I like it, this is just the first time, I succeed first time.

I think today I felt happy, because today I got the car that I want, and it is just the first time, I think I am very lucky, and I will keep it in my home. I think I am lucky, if you get something that you want first time, you will think you are lucky, so I did, and I think I am lucky, too, but sometimes I think I am unlucky, so sometimes I think I am lucky, but sometimes don't, so you can't know are you lucky or not, and that is it, hope you love this blog, remember to answer questions, goodbye.