WFU

2018年9月8日 星期六

Today we went to Taipei 101





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to Taipei 101, it is a great place, so we also stayed in Taipei for 3 days, and we were all very excited, and I think it will be great, I love the way that is not in Taichung, so I can know everything that is in every place, even Taipei is in Taiwan, it is still a really great city, and I think that is a good try, what do you think? This is the today question, do you think travel is good? Tell me in Facebook, and I want to have lots of people to watch my video, and thank you for enjoying my video, you are the best. I used about 30 minutes.

I think today I felt happy, because today I went to Taipei, and I wish I could have a nice weekend, and I will do it, and I want to play and learn, how much fun can I get, this is the question that I need to answer by myself.