WFU

2018年9月4日 星期二

The event of 7-11





Today I want to tell everybody about that 7-11 has an event and it is about that when you get 6 points, you can exchange a car, but one thing, you need to exchange it with 99 NTD, and the one is a DIY model that you can make it by yourself, the thing that is fun to make, you can use 6 points and 199 NTD, and lots of thing to exchange, and 6 points and 1399 NTD can exchange a jacket, and I think that is a good event, and 90 points and 0 NTD can exchange one car, and you can choose which one do you want, and not just car, airplanes, race car, lots of thing are waiting for you, and now we have about 120 points, do you know why there are so many, because when you buy many mid-autumn gift boxes, you can get 100 points, so my Mom bought 11 boxes, but she didn't bought for the points, we took some papers to stick the points to the paper, and we can exchange gift with it, now we already have 2 papers, and there are more stickers, but I want to keep them, we are sticking the third paper.

I don't know which toy or thing I should exchange, and if you need me to exchange at least one toy, I will exchange the free one, using 90 points, and I think 100 points is a little bit too many, and I don't know how many points 7-11 have, I think it is really much, because if everybody buy many gift boxes, they can get 100 points, and if they only have 1000 points, when 10 people buy gift box, then they don't have any points.

I think today I felt happy, because today I earned 100 points, and that is quite many, 120 points, too many, and when I was sticking the points, I think that is really many, I don't know that we can get this many points, and if you say I need to count how many points do I have, I can't say it, because that is too many, I can finish counting, but maybe you already fall asleep, and, it will take me about 20 minutes.