WFU

2018年9月3日 星期一

Today I finished the Squirtle worksheet and Jigglypuff worksheet





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I finished Squirtle worksheet and Jigglypuff worksheet, and they are made from my Dad, too, and my Dad is just like a book, because my Dad know lots of things, and if he doesn't know the thing, he will search, and he will use Google, the questions that are in the worksheet are quite hard, too, and I finished both worksheet in about 3 hours, and I finally finished it, and do you know that the answer is only in one place, but it is Chinese, so maybe the people that live in America can't read it, and I have no idea, maybe you can try your best to learn Chinese, and you will just be like me, because I tried my best to write Blogger to learn English, and you can do it.

The question is hard, how hard is it, do you think they are hard? They are all questions, but how can you answer the question? I think you need to guess, but that is impossible, because you can't guess right, and there is a thing that makes me write it slow, and it is drawing, because I need to draw beautiful, and draw beautiful need one thing and it is 'concentrate', you need to concentrate to make your drawing power be very good, then you can finish the beautiful picture that you are going to draw, and I hope you think the same as me, if I am not correct, you can tell me. How can you draw a good picture, this is today's question.

I think today I felt happy, because today I finished the worksheets that made from my Dad, and I love it, the question that my Dad gave us is always really good, and because I can learn to know which word is more useful if you want to search something, this is important, see you next time.