WFU

2018年12月30日 星期日

Minecraft: making houses!





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I made lots of houses. Do you know how to make them. I used Tynker to write the code. Then I copy the mod to Minecraft. Last, I can put a stone block in my world. You can see my video. I just used a stone block to make a house. Do you know how much time I used when I was coding. A lot of time. I tried a lot of times, too. I always go to Tynker and then go to Minecraft.

Do you know how to make it? You need to know how to use all of the blocks in Tynker. I almost use two hours. Sometimes when I want to deploy my mod to Minecraft. Nothing happens. It didn't tell me it is successful or not. When I put a stone block. Nothing happened, too. I was really angry. I just wait. I made the things that I want. Then I can try to deploy it again and place the stone block again. Maybe it will succeed.

I think I will make more cool mods. I will make a city with mods. I think that is possible. I think the hardest part is to mix them together very well.

I think today I felt happy because today I made lots of houses. Do you know that today we also went to my grandmother's house? I got a haircut. Now it is better than before. Now I can see very well. See you in next blog. Goodbye!