WFU

2018年12月20日 星期四

Minecraft: Traveling with subway





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I traveled my world one time. I think the world will be really good if I keep making new things with my sister. I think the forest will just be a really small piece of the country. I think trees make the world beautiful. The most important thing of a country is subway. Do you know how tiring is walking? Do you know how fast is the subway? Walking is really tiring. In survival mode. If you don't have food. You just walk. Maybe you will be dead.

In Survival mode, you will not be hungry on Minecart. If you walk, it is slow and you will be dead. If you use Minecart. You can move really fast. Do you know how fast is Minecart? One second eight blocks. I think that is pretty fast. You will not be dead, too. I love Minecart. I will make other train tracks. I want to have things that we don't have in the real life.

I think today I felt happy because today I traveled my world and told you lots of information about Minecart to you. I think telling things that is about Minecraft is really fun. I want to use Redstone to make machines. I made the light with Redstone. This is why you can turn on and off the light. Do you think Redstone is a good thing in Minecraft? See you in next video. Goodbye!