WFU

2018年12月7日 星期五

Minecraft: killing monsters





Today I want to tell everybody about that I made a machine that can kill monsters. I think this is a really good machine. The machine is made of Bedrock. The machine will throw TNT. The monsters will be dead. I think it is a really good machine because you can hit the monsters. The people who wants to chase you will be dead. The only thing that is really bad is that you need to have some TNTs.

I think everybody thinks monsters are really scary in survival mode. I think so, too. I think it will be a really good machine for the people that think the same as me. If you don't need this machine. That means you have lots of swords to hit monsters. If you have TNT but you didn't find this machine. That will be really bad.

I hope everybody can find this machine. Today I also made Endless Golden Rail, but today's title is Monster Killer. It is not about Rail or something. Endless is a great word. I think everybody will like it. Do you like Monster Killer?

I think today I felt happy because today I made a really cool thing, and that is Monster Killer. Use TNT to kill monsters. This is a really fun thing. Maybe you can try it by yourself. See you in next blog. Goodbye.